BIGTREETECH SKR 3 EZ Control Board for 3D printer
BIGTREETECH SKR 3 EZ V1.0 motherboard is a 32-bit 3D printer motherboard updated by the team of Shenzhen Biqu Technology Co., Ltd. for our EZ series drivers on the basis of SKR 3. It is compatible with boththe EZ series driver and the series of TMC drivers.
1. Using 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7 series STM32H743VI main control chip with a main frequency of 480MHz, the performance has greatly improved.
2. The power chip adopts TPS5450-5A, which supports DC12/24V power input. The output current of the chip is up to 5A, and the peak value can reach 6A, which perfectly supports the power supply of Raspberry Pi.
3. The motherboard reserves the BOOT button, users can update the motherboard boot program through DFU.
4. Increase the protection circuit of the thermistor part to avoid the burning of the main control chip due to leakage of the heated bed or heating rod.
5. The numerical control fan realizes 24V, 12V, 5V voltage selection through the external power supply module, eliminating the need for the operation of the customer’s external transformer module, thereby reducing the probability of damage to the motherboard.
6. The thermistor can select the pull-up resistance value through the jumper, and support PT1000 in this way without the need for external modules, which is convenient for customers to use DIY.
7. Support all versions of our company’s serial screen, SPI screen and LCD screen.
8. Upgrade the configuration firmware through an SD card, the operation is simple, convenient and efficient.
9. On-board DIAG function pins can be used by simply plugging and unplugging the jumper cap.
10. Supports functions such as resume printing, Filament Runout Detection, Completed Shutdown, BLTouch, RGB Lights, etc.
11. High-performance MOSFETs are used to reduce heat generation.
12. Adopt a replaceable fuse for easy replacement.
13. WIFI module (ESP-12S, ESP-07, ESP32) general interface.
14. The on-board non-self-elastic MicroSD card slot, and is SDIO working mode, which greatly speeds up the transfer rate.
15. Onboard EEPROM, which is convenient for users to save parameter information.
16. Two types of CAN interfaces are reserved, USB port and XH2.54 6Pin terminal interface. The USB port is used to select CAN and USB through the double-pole double-throw switch, which is convenient for customers to use other accessories of the CAN interface.
17. The temperature sensor interface adopts a high-precision pull-up resistor.
18. Two types of drive sockets are used, which are compatible with our EZ series drive modules and TMC series drive modules.
19. Each motor drive module can select the corresponding motor voltage through the jumper cap.
20. The motor power supply supports up to 48V, and for the larger voltage when using TMC5160 and EZ5160, an isolation chip is used to protect the mainboard from burning IO.